Assembler II - Boca Raton, FL
Location: Boca Raton, FL, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are currently recruiting for a highly talented Assembler II - but we are looking for more than an impressive skill set. We are looking for the type of person who respects others for their knowledge, skills, and experience as individuals and as team members. If you are the type of person who has high integrity and would thrive in an inclusive environment of camaraderie and friendship with your fellow teammates.
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using basic hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Use of basic gaging tools to verify mechanical measurements.
- Read basic blueprints, test schematics and procedures.
- Able to set-up for assembly to test and record test data.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Must have the ability to conduct quality inspection of own work and follow quality standards.
- Monitoring and continually improving the level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring and continually improving the defect and error rate of internal process and systems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor & manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required
- Following established methods and procedures, must be able to perform, but not limited to the following operations necessary to build various products.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform simple shop math.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time