Location: Charlotte, NC, United States
Provide remote technical assistance to Office 365 customers via telephone, written correspondence, and remote desktop support sessions. Assist administrators with advanced troubleshooting, problem resolution, and best practices regarding break-fix scenarios and deployment/implementation and readiness guidance. Demonstrated experience in handling technically complex issues and politically sensitive situations. Assist Office 365 customers with configuration and ongoing support of the Office 365 cloud suite of applications.
· Respond to and work on requests for service and incidents utilizing the company ticketing system. Document all work performed within the requests.
· May be required to respond to emergent requests for service and/or unforeseen demand.
· Installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Office 365 on various customer platforms.
· Provide phone and remote troubleshooting support.
· Ability to provide quick recommendations towards resolution.
· Ability to understand and communicate customer perspective clearly while collaborating with internal departments.
· Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with customers while accurately documenting ticket activity, details, and outcomes.
· Communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, and electronic services for technically complex problems.
· Ensure accurate and timely resolution for assigned issues.
· Provide front-line administrator and end user support for multiple customers.
· Recognize trends and reoccurring problems.
· Administration of applications within the Office 365 suite.
· Collaborate with other engineers to find solutions. (Including Support Engineers at different levels and technology areas).
· Report software bugs and customer suggestions to management.
· Initiate shift to shift hand-off of open service requests as needed to facilitate ongoing customer support within teams/shifts.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
· Demonstrated experience in administration of Microsoft Office 365 workloads (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive for Business), including DNS requirements and user mastery scenarios.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Communicate simply, effective, and in a non-technical manner so that individuals who do not have a technical background can understand what is being discussed.
· Desktop administration experience.
· Knowledge of concepts and best practices related to call center methodologies.
· Server & network administration experience (Windows or Linux) a plus.
· Service Desk remote support experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL best practices (preferred).
· Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in supporting legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.), as well as modern Office suites, including deployment and migrations.
· Foundation knowledge of Office 365 plans, service descriptions, and features.
· Administration and troubleshooting in the following areas:
o Office 365 architecture.
o DNS Records, use, and applicability for each Office 365 workload.
o Outlook, and other supported mail client configuration for Exchange Online.
o Office Suite planning, deployment and management in a small business or enterprise environment (including Project, Visio installation and Office for Mac).
o Skype for Business integration, feature applicability, including PSTN.
o OneDrive for Business synchronization and profile management.
· Understanding of Office 365 capabilities.
· Strong understanding of Office 365 migration options per workload. (e.g. Exchange migration, SharePoint Online migration).
· Strong problem-solving and attention to detail abilities.
· Demonstrated success at working in a team environment.
· Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Must have a high degree of customer service skills.
· Experience with mobile device configuration and support a plus.
· Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive tasks.
We are looking for people flexible to work any of the following work shifts. We might ask you to change work shifts depending on business needs:
Team Days Hours (EST)
Sat - Thu 11:00pm - 08:00am
Mon - Sat 11:00pm - 08:00am
Sun - Thu 07:00am - 04:00pm
Tue - Sat 07:00am - 04:00pm
Sun - Thu 03:00pm - 12:00am
Tue - Sat 03:00pm - 12:00am
Mon - Fri 09:00am - 06:00pm
Mon - Fri 12:00pm - 09:00pm
Mon - Fri 08:00am - 05:00pm
Mon - Fri 03:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri 04:00am - 01:00pm