Location: Columbus, OH, United States
We have clients in the Columbus area that are looking for outgoing and professional Merchandisers to help fill their hiring needs!
Our Clients Are Looking For...
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand truck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
Minimum Qualifications/Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours
- 1 year experience working in replenishment or as Merchandiser.
- 1 year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing, or related field.
- 1 year experience working in physically demanding fields such as construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing, military, nursing, or related experience.
- 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
- 1 year experience working under little or no supervision.
- 1 year of college coursework in business, marketing, communication, or related area.
Benefits of Registering with WorkMyWay
- Candidates will be hired directly by participating companies and are not employed by ManpowerGroup Solutions.
- After registration, job seekers have access to view other seasonal opportunities.
- When your seasonal work is completed, Work My Way’s goal will be to help you find the next position to keep you continuously employed.
- Candidates are able to work sequential seasonal jobs or jobs based around personal availability.
- Top notch performance for one client will help you secure the next role.
- Our goal is to ensure our quality candidates remain employed with a number of different seasonal opportunities. Registration into our portal allows us to work for you!