Office 365 Engineer - Irving, TX
Location: Irving, TX, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for customers larger than 150 tenants.
- Drive and plan the technical execution of O365 and EM+S and provide automation improvements to maintain customer and partner satisfaction during the deployment phase. Develop strong and transparent working relationships with the teams to deliver expected customer and business results. Help customer to understand benefits and onboarding processes when utilizing the full suite of M365 (O365, EM+S & Windows 10).
- Troubleshooting skills in connectivity and migrations of Product workloads inside O365 and EM+S.
- Outlook Anywhere, Exchange on prem/online and main protocol for Office365
- Execute, manage, plan and lead a set of Office 365 customers and partners thru the Onboarding technical process.
- Customer and Partner Focus: proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
- Cloud competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 is a transformational industry change.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, build and deliver in and engineering / professional services team
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- O365 Application Experience: (Lync/Skype For Business, TEAMs, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Intune)
- Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, Exchange Server side mail flow connectively/troubleshooting experience
- Exchange Online/ EXO
- Active Directory experience:
- DNS / DHCP / SMTP /TCPIP
- Auto discover
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Outlook Anywhere
- O365 Migration experience (staged, IMAP, cutover, hybrid)
- Mobile Device Management - AirWatch, Maas360, MobileIron
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) experience
- Office 365 ProPlus (OPP), Security (cloud based), MS TEAMS implementation, hands on deployment, and advising of customers on how to deploy these products from Microsoft.
- Experience in SecOps leveraging any or all of the following Threat Protection technologies: Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (MDATP), Office Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection (AATP) and Microsoft Cloud App Security
Nice to haves:
- Microsoft certifications: MCSA Office 365 or MCSA/MCSE in another discipline
- SSL certificates (not a requirement but a bonus)