Location: Irving, TX, United States
· Using your depth understanding of the Microsoft Cloud, with focus on Windows 10 desktop deployment and related technologies including managing Windows as a Service (WaaS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Desktop Analytics (DA), and Windows Update for Business (WufB).
· Providing consultative advice to our customers and partners that will improve their product experience.
· Working with the readiness and training team to optimize the curriculum, reducing the delivery time requirement or to enhance the material.
· Analyzing, developing and communicating key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the FastTrack Center end to end process (Onboarding, Migration and Adoption).
· Technical proficiency in and learning attitude toward Windows desktop deployment (Windows 7 or greater with Windows 10 deployment and management experience preferred) and related technology including Windows as a Service (WaaS), Desktop Analytics, Windows Update for Business (WufB) and/or System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) from the administrative portal.
· Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
· Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers why the cloud and Windows 10, Office 365, and EM+S is a transformational industry change.
· Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
· Communication Skills – Spoken and written English (including technical writing). Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries. Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
· Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent’s experience.
· Experience: Technical Consulting experience, or Support experience in a second or third tier role.