Do you want to represent a leader in the consumer electronics and home appliance industries?
Are you committed to delivering products that allow customers to experience life in more meaningful ways, including how we impact our environment?
If yes, you are the type of person that can make a difference by providing customer solutions that enhance lives.
As a Product Merchandising Specialist you will be committed to making things happen, someone who seeks to find innovative ways to meet customers' needs and has excellent attention to detail. This position will play a critical role in creating the best customer experience in the industry through best-in-class store support for one of the world's leading consumer electronics and home appliance companies.
The Product Merchandising Specialist will be responsible for managing in-store presence and sell-through by executing strategies in retail locations within their assigned territory, merchandising product displays, achieve sales and market share goals by focusing on activities that build and maintain front-of-mind brand awareness and loyalty, cultivate positive relationships with store associates, and positively impact sales.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success
- Product Merchandising
- Maintain and repair product displays, ensure products are set to plan-o-gram, and gain commitments for increased shelf share.
- Use creative initiatives with store approval to help display products to maximize visibility and sales.
- Maintain cleanliness of displays, ensure that all external and internal surfaces are clean and properly placed and with correct POP material.
- Brand Awareness
- Cultivate positive relationships with store associates, and maintain front-of-mind brand awareness and loyalty.
- Reporting Findings
- Collect and report visit data, as well as competitive market data and insights.
What's Required to be Considered for This Position
- Experience with Home Appliance or Consumer Electronics products, preferably as a field representative for a major brand.
- Knowledge of retail business, execution, and products.
- Experience working within national or regional retail stores preferred.
- Strong attention to detail to set product displays correctly to specified plan-o-gram.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and related computer hardware and software.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members in the field and headquarters.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply a variety of sales techniques to capture mindshare and engage retail sales associates and consumers.
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently and complete multiple store visits daily.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task, effectively manage conflicting priorities, and meet established deadlines.
- Flexibility and willingness to work varying schedules at different times of the year, including nights and weekends, as needed.
- Professional in demeanor, dress, and behavior at all times.
- Must reside in a central area within the assigned territory and have reliable transportation to travel within territory.
- Must own a Smartphone and be familiar with its operation.
Benefits of Registering with WorkMyWay
- Any hires will be made directly by participating companies, and job seekers will not be employed by ManpowerGroup Solutions.
- After registration, job seekers have access to view seasonal opportunities.
- Once one job is successfully ended, our goal will be to help you find the next position to keep you continuously employed.
- Can work sequential seasonal jobs or jobs based around personal availability.
- Top notch performance on one client will help secure the next role.
Our goal is to ensure our quality candidates remain employed with a number of different seasonal opportunities. Registration into our portal allows us to work for you!